Thursday, October 8, 2026

 


HAW Lockup theme played to start the show, and already in the ring were Joslyn Sky, RPG, Cambria Moorcraft, Darya Yashin, and Dina Darzi, pumping the crowd up to get excited..


Eve Solace: Welcome to HAW Lockup! We come to you tonight from San Francisco, and we have an enormous main event! A four on four match with the women in End of the Trail’s main event! Kherti Bhakta, Bethany Watts, Elena Dubois, and Penny Downs will take on Sekino, Cate Stiles, Nadine Reza-Darzi, and Sally Larkin!


Athena: But it looks like these VCW wrestlers have something to say before we get to some action!


Joslyn Sky: Hello everyone. Joslyn Sky here, and some of you may not know who we are. We have all wrestled in VCW this year. We’ve all crossed paths. Myself, RPG, Darya and Cambria even fought a title match that I won, but hey, I digress. And frankly, we were just a little sick of how some of these so called “veterans” have been handling things. I’ve been wrestling longer than these veterans, so I think it’s about time we shut them up.


RPG: VCW was a great time, it was a launching pad, just like the first area in a video game. But what we saw on HAW was these people basically griefing the wrestlers and spawn camping the rest.


Cambria Moorcraft: And here we are. We stepped up. We put aside differences…for now. We don’t want HAW to be about sneak attacks and cheating. We want it to be about the best wrestlers.


Darya Yashin: We challenge you all to a match next week at End of the Trail. The five of us, against Moonlight, Alicia McCarthy, Maisie Lane, Makayla Wren, and Ivy Clarke. Tak vykhodite na ring... i vstret'tes' s nami. Togda my s udovol'stviyem razorvyom vas na kuski! 


Dina Darzi: I uhh, don’t know how to top that. And maybe I’m not as interconnected with these four as they all are but…I saw something last week. A chance to do good. I didn’t feel right giving up my spot at End of the Trail, and I didn’t feel right watching these four get beat up. So, count me in as part of this 5!


The group waited, and eventually their rivals came to the top of the ramp.


Moonlight: This is all so nice and rehearsed. Bravo on everyone’s first promos! Yay! Good job! But guess what ladies. We don’t really need that match next week, or want it. So challenge NOT accepted!


The crowd began to boo, until Delilah popped up on the jumbotron.


Delilah: Moonlight, I hear what you’re saying. It is perfectly fine for you to come out and decline a challenge. But, it will not be fine if you don’t show up for a contractually obligated match. So whether you decline or not, next week at End of the Trail, it’s a 5 on 5 single pinfall match, Veterans vs Rookies! Good luck!


The veterans shouted to the rookies in the ring trash talking them, but the rookies had enough. They left the ring and ran up the ramp, as the veterans fled and the rookies chased them off.


Athena: That is a HUGE match next week. 


Eve Solace: It definitely seemed to be building to that and it’s now official! But ladies and gentlemen, there is still more action to our show tonight, including our first match!




Jenna Ingram made her way down to the ring, accompanied by Stable members Zoey Chamber and Hazel Glover. Her opponent was Daisy Fields, who had Maple Blossom by her side.


Athena: Zoe and Hazel defeated Daisy and Maple to become number one contenders, and now it’s some singles action for the third member of the Stable!


Jenna started off the match determined and furious, tackling Daisy and wailing away on punches. Jenna was dominating Daisy, and though Daisy tried her best to fight back, couldn't muster a comeback, and the match ended in 4:12 when Jenna applied a Lotus Lock and Daisy tapped.


At that point, Crystal Cyclone and Rachel ran down the ramp. They slid in the ring getting ready to use their titles as weapons, but Jenna clotheslined both. As they got up, she tossed both Solo Girls out of the ring as Zoe and Hazel came to check on her. Jenna looked at her fellow partners and the camera picked up the conversation.


Jenna Ingram: I beat her in half the time it took you guys to beat her. And I dealt with the two of them in seconds. You can do it. You NEED to beat those two and win the titles! Show them who’s boss!


Hazel and Zoey both nodded with a look of determination in their eyes, seemingly ready for anything a now retreating Crystal and Rachel could throw at them.






Backstage, Sabrina Nova was ready to speak to the camera.


Sabrina Nova: Last year, I got attacked, and one of the people that helped me…was Sophie Lester. This “marauder” looked to have a tough interior but a soft spot inside. And I trusted her, and befriended her and…I was made a fool of. I lost us a tag match, and I learned that once I was of no use to her, she just tossed me to the side. That hurt. That hurt more than any injury I ever sustained. But here’s the thing, like the old song goes, I get knocked down, but I get back up again. Sophie, you also made a mistake. You didn’t put me down permanently. So now I’m back, and I’m going to win the HAW National Championship next week at End of the Trail! Good luck.





Back at ringside, it was time for the main event. The two teams of four entered, first Kherti Bhakta, Bethany Watts, Elena Dubois, and Penny Downs, and then Nadine Reza-Darzi (accompanied by Nazir), Sekino, Cate Stiles, and Sally Larkin.


The match started off simply enough, and all the competitors started to get their signature moves in. However things eventually took a turn. Dubois and Downs had both been hurt and were kneeling on the apron recovering, and Kherti needed to make a tag. Watts had her hand out for the tag, but Kherti reached for Dubois and tagged her in.


Watts was shocked at this, and as Dubois got into the ring, Watts tagged herself in and pushed Dubois aside. Kherti was annoyed at this and had some words with Watts, and then the team members came to blows.


Dubois and Downs got into the ring to separate them, and with all four members in, this brought out the opposing team. It turned into a complete brawl, team members facing both “allies” and the opposition, with only Nadine staying outside the ring with husband.


In the chaos, finishers were exchanged between all the women, knocking everyone down, until finally Watts hit a Backbreaker on Kherti Bhakta, as the last woman standing. That is until Nadine ran into the ring and delivered the Half Nelson Suplex to Watts, and quickly covered her to pick up the win for her team in 13:31.


Nazir rushed to the ring and lifted Nadine onto his shoulders, parading her around the ring against all the fallen wrestlers.


Eve Solace: Nadine picks up the opportune win, and that may be all she needs to do at End of the Trail! One quick Half Nelson Suplex and she can be the winner of Destroy All Wrestlers! Thank you for tuning into Lockdown this year, and we’ll see you next week at End of the Trail!


No comments:

Post a Comment