HAW Throwdown began with the Samurais of Power arriving to the arena. As they got out of their car, they were quickly approached by Handsome Harvey Allison and Strawberry Bates Hill.
Harvey Allison: Samurais! Champs! Listen up, I have an idea for you. Us two…versus you two…at End of the Trail! How about that?
Trickshot: Why?
Ozzie Reagan: Yeah dude, you need to back this up.
Harvey Allison: Back it up?! Back it up?! I’m a former-
Harvey took a deep breath to regain his composure.
Harvey Allison: I am a former World Champion, and a National Champion! Isn’t that…honorable? To fight someone of my pedigree?
Sensei Onaga: Team Sentinel had a good victory last week. But maybe with a win yourself, we might choose you.
Harvey Allison: But we don’t have any opponents!
Behind them, a car blared on its horn, and out came Mayor Briggs, The United States and Bigg Pimpin’ Alex.
Mayor Briggs: Ey mates! I heard you fellas talking about a tag title match, eh? Now Samurais, look here. Way I see it, it should be you guys vs Me and The United States! Think of the pedigree of facing someone like us!
Harvey Allison: I already said that!
Sensei Onaga: City Council, if you want a match, maybe you should win a match.
Mayor Briggs: Yeah? And who are we fighting?!
The Samurais glanced at Allison and Hill, then Briggs and the United States, until it finally clicked for those two teams.
Mayor Briggs: Oy we gotta get on the show. Move it!
Harvey Allison: Us first!
With that, the four wrestlers took off running.
Back in the arena, Harvey Allison’s music began to play, until Briggs burst out of the curtain first and his music started. Hill then tackled him but the United States raced to the ring and got in first, then celebrated in victory. Briggs, Hill, and Allison finally made it to the ring, then looked at each other confused as the unofficial race was not a match. Referee Dillon Bartos ran down to the ring, and called for the bell to begin the matchup.
Edward Findleton: Welcome to HAW Lockup from Sacramento, California, and this is a fast start to the show.
THE Casey Gains: These Samurais have everyone jumping through hoops to face them. Disgraceful!
The match was back and forth, with each team trying to out-cheat the other. Eventually, Briggs and Allison made their way out of the ring to brawl, with referee Dillon Bartos following to get them back into the ring. As they got near the barricade, Briggs grabbed the lemonade of a nearby fan and flung it at Allison, but most of it got in Dillon’s eyes.
With Bartos blind, Briggs quickly kicked Allison square in the groin, then tossed him into the ring. Briggs hit a Half and Half Suplex to Allison, and Bartos stumbled into the ring and counted to three in 7:24.
As Briggs and the United States celebrated their victory, referee Tom Hunter came running down. He spoke to Dillon Bartos, pointing to the downed Allison and making a kicking motion. Bartos then went over to ring announcer Bradley Wallace.
Bradley Wallace: After clarification, the outcome of the match has been reversed. The winners via disqualification, Strawberry Bates Hill and Harvey Allison!
A still hurting Allison was on the ground, his face red and rolling in pain, as Hill climbed the ropes and celebrated. A frustrated Briggs and United States argued, but to no avail.
Edward Findleton: Well it looks like Allison and Hill got their win! Maybe the Samurais of Power will choose them!
THE Casey Gains: A wins a win, and there was eye gouges and hair pulling but…something tells me the Samurais of Power aren’t going to see this victory in a positive light.
Backstage, Fun Fight Machine knocked on a door, and entered a room that had Georgios Stanellis and Kitty Kayleen.
Georgios Stanellis: You have a lot of nerve to come in here.
Fun Fight Machine: I am aware.
Georgios Stanellis: Are you also aware that now we have to do a three way match at End of the Trail?! I could have easily beaten Phoenix, but now you’ll do something weird and screw it up for me!
Fun Fight Machine: I am aware of that stipulation too. It’s why I’ve come here. Phoenix is a good wrestler, but a dark man. I loathe the way he carries himself, and he should not call himself the National Champion. I have a proposal. At End of the Trail, we ally. We work together until he is out of the match, until he can’t compete. He brought this upon himself. Then, we fight it out, may the best man win.
Georgios Stanellis: Not a bad proposal. I’ll tell you what. I’ll ponder it…but right now, I’m thinking no. Because as much as I don’t like him, I don’t want you to squirm your way with some slimy victory.
Fun Fight Machine: Let me know next week. We can do this. Have a good day.
With that, Fun Fight Machine left the room. As he exited, he almost bumped into the Musclegang, but stopped just short.
Fun Fight Machine: Musclegang…I am glad to have wrestled all of you. If you are all on the same page, you can retire as winners. Good luck in the future.
Fun then walked away leaving Crash pondering.
Crash Musclegate: That’s what we need to do. We need to make sure we’re on the same page.
Frederic St. Pierre: I really think we are.
Crash Musclegate: No! We aren’t! Because Badger and Oden have never worked together. So I have a plan. Next week is Musclegang appreciation week, where we all have a match…but why not have Badger and Oden team together?
Lovable Liam: Ooh! Ooh! AND to make sure they're a good team, we sign them up for team building courses this week?!
Badger/Oden: NO!
Crash Musclegate: I like it! It’ll be so much fun! And then we’ll show a video montage of it on the air before your match!
Lovable Liam: I’ll start calling places! Let’s go!
Badger groaned and shook his hand, while Oden looked angry at Crash and Liam walked off. St. Pierre patted Oden on the back.
Frederic St. Pierre: Welcome back, big guy.
Edward Findleton: That’s right folks, you heard it, next week is MuscleGang appreciation night! But right now, it’s our main event!
Demon Lord Lenin May came out, accompanied by The Shadow Hand. His opponent was Leon Baron, who surveyed the outside of the ring where Horn, Webb, and Black all stood on different corners.
THE Casey Gains: May is probably the underdog, but with these three guys outside the ring, Baron has to be careful.
The match started, and May went right for an attack on Baron, but Baron was able to quickly repel him. Leon Baron started to take control, but the Shadow Hand would try and trip Baron up, or help May in whatever way they could. In the end it didn’t matter, as Leon Baron was able to hit the Canadian Destroyer and pin May in 5:48.
Baron immediately got up from the pin and looked outside the ring, ready for the Shadow Hand to come in. Webb motioned for them to all enter, and quickly a three on one assault took place. Baron fought as tough as he could, but eventually became overwhelmed. Peter “Carnage” Horn then picked up Leon Baron, and hit the Side Sitout Powerslam.
Horn then went for a mock cover, and Webb got down on the ground as a referee, but shocking the whole group, Baron kicked out before the three count could occur. Horn was furious, and quickly lifted Baron up, and hit a Side Sitout Powerslam, then lifted him again, and hit it a third time. He covered Baron, and Webb gave a very fast three count, then raised Horn’s hand up.
Edward Findleton: Well, Horn having his hand up, and being the champion, can very well happen in just two weeks at End of the Trail, especially if he’ll have The Shadow Hand’s help. Well folk, we’re out of time tonight, we’ll see you again in a week. Goodnight!

No comments:
Post a Comment