Friday, September 25, 2026

 


HAW Throwdown started in the ring with Freezerman and Leon Baron, who held both the HAW World and National Championships.


Freezerman: Good evening HAW fans, and it’s great to be in Portland, Oregon! In just a few short weeks, season 9 of HAW will conclude at End of the Trail. Before we start figuring that out, there is some business to take care of. Last week, Leon Baron defeated Harvey Allison to become National AND World Champion! That is going in the record books, and that accomplishment can never be taken away. However, as owner, I want to see both titles defended, and I do not think it’s fair to wrestle two matches in one night. I talked it over with Leon Baron, and he agreed to vacate the National Championship.


The crowd began to boo, and Freezerman held his hand out. Leon handed over the title, seemingly at peace with the choice.


Feezerman: Now last week at Summit of Success, there was a #1 contender’s match. And that was won by Phoenix. I think it’s only fair to award Phoenix the National Championship!


The crowd booed even louder, and Freezerman motioned for them to quiet down.


Freezerman: I’m sorry, but that’s what we’re doing. But don’t you worry, our main event will be a NEW number one contender match for the National Championship! And before we kick off our first bit of wrestling, I think it’s time to let everyone know about the World Championship match! Leon Baron, you deserve the biggest challenge, the match of a lifetime, and I intend to give you that when you face….Peter “Carnage” Horn!


On that note, Peter Horn and The Shadow Hand all came out. Baron and Horn went face to face in the middle of the ring, neither backing down. Freezerman finally separated them.


Freezerman: You guys can get that aggression out at End of the Trail, good luck!




Edward Findleton: Well welcome to HAW Lockup, I’m Edward Findleton with THE Casey Gains and those were some big announcements to start the show.


THE Casey Gains: Phoenix is the new National Champion, AND we find out it’s Peter Horn vs Leon Baron? I gotta admit, that’s a dream match, and though the crowd didn’t like it, if Leon Baron faces him less than 100% he’ll be in trouble.


Edward Findleton: I have to agree. But enough talk, it’s time for our first match of the night!


The Samurais of Power came out first holding the tag titles, but sat down at ringside next to Casey and Edward, though didn’t put on headsets. The participants for the match was first Team Sentinel, with Billy Taylor and Wesley Wagner accompanied by Sentinel, and their opponents, Jack Trailor and Local Legend Danny Miller.


It was a fair match but Team Sentinel looked to be more crisp with their attacks. While Trailor and Miller fought valiantly, Team Sentinel hit their combo Cloverleaf + Baseball Slide to Miller, who ended up tapping out in 7:57.


As the two celebrated their victory, Sentinel himself took a microphone and approached the Samurais.


Sentinel: Last month you boys beat us in a close match. I think we’ve proven we can take you on, and we can win the tag titles. What do you say? Team Sentinel vs the Samurais of Power at End of the Trail?


Sensei Onaga: We have been given the honor of choosing our opponents at End of the Trail. This was an amazing performance by Wesley and Billy. But, we will not decide tonight. That being said, we are impressed, and will heavily consider your proposal.


Onaga held his hand out for a shake, and Sentinel accepted it.


THE Casey Gains: So that may very well be another possible match at End of the Trail. 


Edward Findleton: IF the Samurais agree to it!





Backstage, Freezerman was in his office, when an angry Harvey Allison burst in, Strawberry Bates Hill behind him. Harvey took a deep breath, calmed himself down, and smiled.


Harvey Allison: Hey best boss! How’s it going? Good? Great. You know, I fancy myself as a man who knows what the people want, and if I know what the people want, I know how to make you money! And you can be richer than ever with End of the Trail being the amazing decision of yours, Leon Baron vs Peter Horn…but add in Harvey Allison and make it a three way match for the World Title! What do you say?!


Freezerman: After giving it some thought, I will decline your idea.


Harvey Allison: Ok…fine. FINE! No World title match. But I was your longest reigning National Champion. I can do that again. I’m in the number one contender’s match tonight, right?


Freezerman: Well I’ve already informed the competitors, and I haven’t informed you, so logically, you aren’t in it.


Harvey Allison: Are you kidding me?!


Freezerman: IF you want a title match, I know the one match that is still open is the tag match. All you have to do is find a partner and convince the Samurais of Power to choose you. 


Harvey Allison: Oh I can convince them but find a partner?! Where am I going to find a partner?!


Freezerman nodded behind Allison, and Allison turned to Hill.


Harvey Allison: Ugh…Fine! Let’s come up with a plan, let’s go Hill.


With that, Allison and Hill left the office.




The final match of the night would decide who would face Phoenix. Georgios Stanellis came out first with Kitty Kayleen, followed by Fun Fight Machine.


Edward Findleton: This is a big match for both men. Stanellis can really prove himself, and Fun Fight Machine might be able to finally get his hands on Phoenix again! 


The match was explosive, with Stanellis and Fun using everything in their repertoire. They each got nearfalls, and neither wrestler had control for too long. While they gave it their all, this also led to some exhaustion. Stanellis had tried for a pin but Fun kicked out, and Stanellis got annoyed.


At this point, Phoenix came out, on his wrist was a metal shield buckler. He marched down to the ring and as referee Dennis Thompson told him to leave, Phoenix blasted him with the buckler. Stanellis immediately went to complain to Phoenix, but was also met with a buckler. Phoenix then mounted Fun Fight Machine, hit him with the buckler, then started to choke him with the edge. He finally let go and raised his arms in the air in triumph.


Edward Findleton: Well we are being told this match is being called a draw, as it rightfully should be.


THE Casey Gains: The new National champion making it known, he doesn’t really care what’s going on, he just wants to cause damage.


Edward Findleton: That was the last match, but don’t go just yet. We are being told we have a huge announcement from The MuscleGang next!





As the ring cleared, out came the MuscleGang with microphones. Crash Musclegate, Frederic St. Pierre, Lovable Liam, and Scarred Badger.


Crash Musclegate: Ladies and gentlemen, strap in. Prepare yourself. We are about to deliver news that will shock you. That will sadden you. That will make you cry, laugh, and cheer. It is with heavy hearts that we are announcing this, but we wanted to be the first wrestlers in HAW to do it this year. We are announcing…our retirement.


Lovable Liam: Wait, the first? Jessie Parran retired months ago.


Crash Musclegate: Oh. Yeah, that’s right. Good call Liam. Then we are the first male wrestlers to retire this year.


Scarred Badger: Higgins did it a few weeks ago.


Crash Musclegate: Seriously?! Ok, fine. We are the first…wrestlers who have initials beginning with C, F, L, and S to start their names?


Frederic St. Pierre: That works.


Crash Musclegate: Good, I was getting worried. That being said, we want to have a final match at End of the Trail. A Musclegang retirement match, and we want some opponents, and there’s someone I want to call out right now, a long time rival…Portland’s own, Douglas Brunswick!


The crowd popped as Brunswick came out. He shook hands with all the Musclegang members as he got into the ring.


Douglas Brunswick: Crash, I’ve never gotten a chance to pin you. You’ve made a fool out of me right here in Portland defeating me for the World championship. But if this is your last match, I want to be part of it, and I want to pin you, once and for all.


At that point, Franco Mancini’s music hit, and he came down to the ring.


Franco Mancini: Brunswick, fancy seeing you here again. And sadly, we might be allies again. Because I also want to be part of this match. I’ve gone toe to toe with the MuscleGang a lot over my career. Sometimes as part of the Trans-Atlantic family, sometimes in other tag teams, sometimes even on European tours. I think this might be the biggest match at End of the Trail, and I want in.


Before the MuscleGang could respond, Mitchell Row’s music started up, and the rugged sailor walked down and paced around.


Mitchell Row: Firstly, I remember after losing a World title, you guys rubbed it in my face a bit…sorta glad you didn’t do it this year. But second, I notice there’s a member of the MuscleGang I have a very personal history with…Scarred Badger. And Badger………..you were right. You were right about everything, and I apologize for my previous actions. I’m glad you were able to steer your career back on course, and I’d love to be part of your last match.


Once again, nothing else could be set as this time, Glenny Pax and The Behemoth walked down, no longer in their “alien” gear but as more so regular humans.


Glenny Pax: Well we’re talking about fun past battles and great memories of duking it out…let me say this. My greatest career moment was winning the World title from YOU, Crash Musclegate. These three here, they might respect you guys. Us two? We don’t. I proved you were a fraud, and I became a World Champion. And I would love to end each and every one of your careers at End of the Trail!


Crash Musclegate: Well this is a lot of competitors, but…we accept.


Glenny Pax: They accept! Listen to these idiots! They accepted! Hello, basic math, 5 of us, 4 of you. Did you forget about The Behemoth? Because he can easily destroy this whole gang on his own!


Crash Musclegate: Oh no, we didn’t forget him. But you got the math wrong. It’s 5 on 5. See, there’s FIVE members of the Musclegang…


The crowd began to cheer, as a look of nervous shock came over Glenny’s face.


Crash Musclegate: And the Behemoth? I think the 5th, ORIGINAL Musclegang member can handle him easily!


Oden Schreiner’s music started up and the crowd exploded as the former world champion marched down to the ring. 


Edward Findleton: Glenny can’t believe it! Oden Schreiner is back for one last match with his friends!


Schreiner stood next to his fellow Musclegang members, and stared eye to eye with The Behemoth.


The Behemoth had enough, and fired the first shot, going for a punch on Oden. Oden blocked it, fired back with his own punch to Behemoth and the brawl was on. The show ended in chaos, as the 5 on 5 brawl continued.



No comments:

Post a Comment