Thursday, August 27, 2026

 


HAW Lockup’s theme started the show.


Eve Solace: Welcome to HAW Lockup from Houston, Texas! This is Eve Solace joined by Athena, and we are getting ready for Summit of Success with two number one contender’s matches tonight! And additionally, we are very closely getting to End of the Trail and “Destroy All Wrestlers” so some of these picks might be getting announced soon!


Athena: Every wrestler in the locker room, if you don’t think you’ve done enough yet, you need to use this month to really make a name for yourself.



The Stable’s music started up, and Jenna Ingram came out, accompanied by Zoey Chambers and Hazel Glover. 


Jenna Ingram: Sophie Lester…you put out a contract. Hurt Dubois, and if you won the title, you’d give me a chance at it. I did that, I attacked her, I injured her for you, and you managed to squeak out a win against her. I didn’t feel good about it, but I needed this. I needed this chance. And when I confronted you…you cheapshotted me. Maybe I should have expected it. Don’t trust cutthroats. But now, I know how you operate, and I’m ready to rip you limb from limb and take that HAW National Championship.


Zoey and Hazel looked uneasy, as if they didn’t appreciate Jenna’s path to a title shot, but there wasn’t much time for a reaction as Sophie Lester appeared at the top of the stage, a sly smile on her face. 


Sophie Lester: You’re right. We had a deal…but I didn’t like that deal so much after I won. I thought it was a bit rude of you to steal my spotlight so quickly. So, I don’t plan to hold up that deal. And even if I wanted to, I can’t. I don’t run this show. But I saw what was on the card tonight. A number one contender’s match for my title, with Moonlight, Alicia McCarthy, and sadly, yourself. So if you really want this, prove it.


Sophie Lester left, and Moonlight’s music started up as she came out.


Eve Solace: Lester is correct, this is a scheduled match, and it’s happening now!


Alicia McCarthy followed, and the match began. Each woman showed they were capable in the ring. The experience of Moonlight and confidence of a former World Champion shined, while Jenna Ingram’s intensity tore through opponents, and Alicia McCarthy’s power slowed everyone down with drops and slams. In the end, Moonlight had a Figure Four Armbar locked on McCarthy, but Ingram hit her from behind, applied a Lotus Lock and Moonlight was forced to tap in 12:41.


Athena: Jenna Ingram gets her wish, she’s going to be facing The Marauder Sophie Lester at Summit of Success!


While Ingram trashtalked into the camera towards Lester, and Zoey and Hazel gave her pats on the back and highfives, an upset Moonlight and McCarthy walked to the back. The camera followed them, and the two started arguing with each other, blaming the other for the loss.


As the two continued arguing, the Revellers walked by, and Teri made a “cuckoo” motion to Roo while pointing at Moonlight and Alicia. The two saw it and stopped arguing, and attacked The Revellers, throwing them into the wall and beating them down. Moonlight and McCarthy seemed to have gotten their frustration out, and walked out.





Backstage, holding the Tag Title belts, Kherti Bhakta and Bethany Watts were wrapping up a promotional interview with a local news anchor. The anchor left, and the two relaxed until they heard the voices of Rachel and Crystal Cyclone.


Rachel: Da-dun-dun-dunnnnn!


Crystal Cyclone: This just in, faux tag team champions are doing media, pretending to know what they’re talking about Witnesses say these two lucked out, and don’t deserve to call themselves Tag Team Champions at all!


Kherti Bhakta: And…you two do?


Crystal Cyclone: Yeah, we’ve done what you’ve done. Singles stars joining together as a tag team. But what do you two have in common? Nothing! You don’t even have a name!


Bethany Watts: It doesn’t matter if we have a name, what matters is me and Kherti went into the ring last week and beat the hell out of The Dystopians, the longest reigning tag champs ever. 


Crystal Cyclone: And you definitely won’t beat that record. Especially because I think we can beat you.


Kherti Bhakta: You two? Alright. You want us, you got us.


Rachel: Then let’s wrestle at Summit of Success. Crystal Cyclone and Rachel, the Solo Girls vs Bethany Watts and Kherti Bhakta, the…the…..no names! The flukes! The flash in the pans!


Crystal Cyclone: Or better yet, the losers!


With that, Crystal and Rachel left, leaving the tag champs annoyed.




Back in the arena, the World Champion came down to the ring, with lots of medical tape and some bruises from her match last week.


Sally Larkin: I defeated Cate Stiles in probably the toughest match of my career, but I'm ready to move on. There’s another three woman match that will decide who I face, and I’m going to sit out here and watch them wrestle in our main event!


The three competitors came down, Ivy Clarke, Molly McDonald, and Penny Downs.


Molly was tough and resilient, and Ivy tried to cheat when possible, with eye gouges and hair pulling. Through it all, Penny Downs had an intense fire in her eyes, relentless in her attacks. As Ivy tried to remove the turnbuckle, it backfired, and Penny threw Ivy headfirst into it. She then grabbed Molly and hit the Single Underhook Facebuster, and pinned her in 10:59.


Ivy was clearly annoyed at the loss, and Penny didn’t celebrate, she exited the ring and approached Sally Larkin, who stood up to meet her. The two went face to face, but Penny didn’t look Sally in the eyes at all. Her gaze focused solely on the title. Finally, she backed up, never looking at the champ herself and exited.


Eve Solace: We can add that to our official matches at Summit of Success, it’s going to be Penny “The Hammer” Downs going one on one with Sally Larkin! It should be a great match. That’s all for tonight, we’ll see you next week. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment