Thursday, July 16, 2026

 



*The HAW Lockup intro started the show*


Eve Solace: Welcome to HAW Lockup coming to you from Newark, New Jersey! Two tag matches tonight as Summer Fun take on Sophie Lester and Sabrina Nova in a number one contenders match, an intergender match between Cole Arcane and Ivy Clarke against World Champion Pastor James and Dixie Boyle, Moonlight taking on Zoey Chambers in singles action, and a contract signing for the HAW National Championship!


Athena: Nothing like a contract signing where someone will probably go through a table!


Eve Solace: Most likely! But we’re starting off with the number one contender’s tag match!


Sabrina Nova and “The Marauder” Sophie Lester came out, ready to try their take at another match after last week's cancellation. Summer Fun followed next, as Daisy Fields and Maple Blossom leisurely made their way to the ring.


It was a back and forth affair with frequent tags, but Summer Fun managed to hit their Bear Hug/Flying Crossbody combo on Sophie Lester. Daisy got the pin as Maple prevented Sabrina from getting the save in 10:48.


Summer Fun celebrated their win, heading out of the ring and slapping the hands of fans as they slowly made their way up the ramp. Meanwhile in the ring, Sabrina rolled in to check on Lester to ensure she’s ok. A disappointed Lester got to her feet and thanked Sabrina, only to immediately hit her with a Spinebuster.


Eve Solace: Wow! It looks like this alliance might be broken!


Sophie stared down at Sabrina in anger, while at the top of the ramp, even Summer Fun looked shocked. Their shock didn’t last for long however, as The Dystopians came from the entryway and attacked them from behind. The Dystopians overwhelmed Summer Fun, throwing them all around the stage, before standing over the fallen challengers.


Eve Solace: A lot went down here, but ultimately we’ll see these two teams in the ring next week as Summer Fun will look to get revenge, and the tag titles, from The Dystopians at One Way Trip!





Backstage, Juliet Sims was conducting an interview with both Sally Larkin and Jessie Parran.


Juliet Sims: Ladies, next week it’s Jessie Parran’s final match, where she looks to go out as a champion. Sally, it’s your first title defense. How do you prepare for that?


Sally Larkin: It’s honestly tough. Jessie helped me so much, she always looked over me, she was my mentor. She helped me…achieve my true potential. But hey, you know what they say, when a wrestler retires, they go out on their back, and I plan to do my part continuing that tradition.


At that point, Jessie Parran grabbed the microphone.


Jessie Parran: A tradition? That’s how you’re viewing this? A traditional farewell, where I lose, take my boots off, pass the torch? Go ahead. Think that, I dare you to! I’ve been in this company for 14 years. I fought my way up from a no-name afterthought to a multi-time champion. And if you think I’m just going to give you this win? Maybe I didn’t do such a good job mentoring you after all, because right now you’re just sounding like a fool.


Sally Larkin: All I’m saying is, your heart isn’t in it. You were ready to retire. But me? My journey is just getting started. I was ready for a good clean match, but you’re taking steps to make this go in a VERY different direction.


Jessie Parran: Here’s the thing Sally, a lot of people are afraid of you. But I know you. I’m NOT afraid of you. I’m not afraid of what you bring, I’m not afraid of raining on your parade, and I’m not afraid to win that title and retire as champion. I’ll see you next week, “friend.”


With that, Jessie walked away, leaving Sally fuming.





For the next match, Zoey Chambers and her fellow Stable members Jenna Ingram and Hazel Glover made their way out. Her opponent was Moonlight.


Eve Solace: Moonlight was the former champion, but just lost to Sally last year at End of the Trail.


Athena: It was honestly an embarrassing loss. Moonlight needs to get back on her game.


As if hearing Athena’s words, Moonlight came out determined and made quick work of Zoey, pinning her with a Gourdbuster in 5:18. She had a brief staredown with Glover, and then a longer staredown with Ingram, before departing the ring.




As the ring eventually cleared, a table and office chairs were set up along with a contract, as Elena Dubois came out with the National Championship. The Executioness sat down on a chair, quickly perusing through it before looking at the entry way, waiting expectantly. 


Eve Solace: It’s time for a contract signing! Last week, Elena agreed to a match against Makayla Wren!


Elena kept waiting, but no sign of Makayla, until her music finally started. But instead of Makayla, her mother Susan walked down to the ring.


Susan Wren: As Makayla’s mother and agent, I want to make it clear she has given me permission to sign this on her behalf. As we all know, contract signings can get dangerous…but Elena, you don’t want to see me mad!


Elena chuckled and rolled her eyes.


Athena: Susan has wrestled but has been retired for many years…I hope she knows what she’s getting into.


Elena Dubois: So…Makayla was too busy partying to even come and sign the contract? Is she even going to show up next week?


Susan Wren: My Makayla is busy studying! I apologize that she had prior commitments!


Elena Dubois: She did, she said on social media she’s going to another party tonight! Here, look.


Elena pulled out a cell phone and seemed to start a video call. A few seconds later, Makayla popped up on the jumbotron. Inside a club a random girl’s face appeared to answer it, with loud dance music blasting and people cheering. The girl turned the camera to show some guy holding Makayla while she did a keg stand.


Susan had seen enough, and grabbed Elena’s phone and ended the call.


Susan Wren: I will not let you show these…these…Fake AI videos of my daughter! I can’t wait for her to beat you for that championship!


Susan quickly signed the contract and immediately left, fuming. Elena simply smiled, signed, then held the title up.


Eve Solace: Well, it’s official for next week at One Way Trip! Elena Dubois vs Makayla Wren for the National Championship!





As the ring cleared, it was time for the main event. The HAW World Champion Pastor James came out first with Dixie Boyle, as Cole Arcane and Ivy Clarke came out second.


The match was back and forth, with frequent tags causing the wrestlers to always trade places. It got wild when, as Ivy and Dixie wrestled, Arcane decided he wanted to do damage and left his tag post. He grabbed the ring bell and went to attack James, but as he approached Pastor James, James spit a clear liquid in Arcane’s face, blinding him.


Athena: Is that poison mist?


James reached into his pocket and showed the arena a small flask labelled “Holy Water.” It was at the same time Arcane was also realizing it was just simply water and nothing bad. He went to attack James but instead heard Ivy crying for help. She was in trouble, and Dixie Boyle hit her with a Gut Wrench Suplex and went for the pin. Arcane tried to go in for the save, but James grabbed him, and Dixie picked up the pin in 12:05.


Cole Arcane was upset, but didn’t go into the ring to check on his partner. As James and Dixie celebrated, Arcane simply walked to the back to the end show.




~~~~~


HAW Youtube Music

HAW Flickr Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment